When you come to Westminster, SC, be sure to bring a big appetite for Southern cooking. Grits, sausage biscuits, BBQ, farm raised vegetables and of course – GRITS!
Following are some local recommended dining opportunities:
- Waters – Excellent home cooked meals
- Puerto Nuevo – Mexican food and Margaritas!
- Yousef’s – Meat and three
- Lucky Strike – Burgers and fries
- Brasstown BBQ – Best BBQ in town, but only open on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Chattooga Belle Bistro – Open for lunch from March – October with breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge mountains
- Farm Café – Located on the farm with farm fresh meat and veggies. Saturday night special is Low Country Boil!
- Eva’s – Classic southern country breakfast with “cat head” biscuits and a Sunday buffet
- Beef and Rib
For more information on local dining, please visit the dining section of the Mountain Lakes CVB.
We also have great option for fresh, local produce:
- Farmers Market – June through October Tuesday evenings at the Historic Depot
- Foothills Heritage Market – Saturdays May through October
Food And Beverage Reporting Form