Located on or around Historic Main Street in downtown Westminster, you will find restaurants, shopping, a cultural General Store Museum, the Historic Train Depot that houses the Chamber of Commerce, the Westminster Music Centre featuring a variety of genres with entertainers from around the world and a quaint Bed & Breakfast, the Magnolia Manor – the perfect place to chill out after a day of mountain adventure!
Westminster, SC is ideally located at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains with quick and easy access to Chattooga Belle Farm, waterfalls, Chau Ram County Park located on the banks of the Chauga River, world class white water rafting and kayaking on the Chattooga River, a Nationally Designated Wild and Scenic River (and home of the iconic movie “Deliverance”), zip lining and superb fly fishing for Rainbow, Brown or native Brook Trout. So, bring your gear, if you have it, otherwise our local outfitters have everything you need, including experienced guides, great food and outdoors clothing.
- U-Pick farm with Apples, Peaches, Grapes, Blueberries and a large variety of exotic fruits and berries.
- Bistro with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course.
- Event Barn for weddings, reunions, meetings.
White Water Rafting Guides and Outfitters:
- Wildwater Ltd (Rafting Guides, Whitewater Kayak Clinics, Still Water Kayking on Lake Tugalo, Zip Line Canopy Tours, Rock Climbing Wall, High Ropes Course, Low Ropes Course, Cabins, Yurts)
- Nantahalla Outdoors Center (Rafting Guides)
- Southeastern Expeditions (Rafting Guides)
- Chattooga Whitewater Outfitters (Raft, Kayak and Ducky rentals, fly fishing equipment and guides, restaurant, Chattooga River Resort with hotel rooms, restaurant, RV sites and river front camp sites).
For more information on local attractions, please visit the Mountain Lakes CVB